Black Label Krill Oil™
New Name, Same Great Product!
- Highest Quality Antarctic Krill Oil
- Higher Concentration Of Omega-3's with 150MG EPA & 90MG DHA
- Added Astaxanthin for a full 2.5MG per serving!
Higher concentration of active ingredients for more krill oil benefits!
Where Does It Fit?
The Rag Tag Research Geeks Blueprint For Health is a simple plan to help you build an effective supplement routine.
Black Label Krill Oil™ is one of the more versatile supplements we offer. Its Omega-3's are part of the Ground Floor - playing a crucial role in your overall health. The astaxanthin it supplies shows up on the 2nd Floor as a powerful antioxidant1, and it's cardiovascular2 supporting abilities make it part of the Rooftop of Customized Support.
Click here to learn more about the Blueprint.
Are There Side Effects?
Black Label Krill Oil™ contains only krill oil, which is considered safe.
Check with a doctor before using krill oil if you have a bleeding disorder or a seafood allergy. Krill oil can slow blood clotting, and shouldn't be taken for two weeks before surgery. If you are pregnant or nursing, talk to your doctor before taking krill oil.
Always check with your doctor before beginning any nutritional supplement.
Guaranteed Purity & Potency: View Certificate of Analysis
A More Effective Dosage:
- 300mg of Omega-3's, including 150mg of EPA and 90mg of DHA
...in a smaller, easier to swallow softgel.
- 420mg Phospohlipids
- 2.5mg of astaxanthin, the anti-inflammatory powerhouse - more than any other supplement available
- Harvested from pure Antarctic Waters and Guaranteed Free of Toxic Chemicals or Preservatives
- Backed by Our Certified "Feel Better -OR- It's Free™" 1-year Guarantee (see below...)
- No Auto-Billing, No Auto-Shipping Nothing to Cancel, EVER!
- 60 Softgels - a full month's supply
1Scand J Gastroenterol. 2012 Jan;47(1):49-58. doi: 10.3109/00365521.2011.634025. Epub 2011 Nov 30. Dietary supplementation of krill oil attenuates inflammation and oxidative stress in experimental ulcerative colitis in rats. Grimstad T, Bjørndal B, Cacabelos D, Aasprong OG, Janssen EA, Omdal R, Svardal A, Hausken T, Bohov P, Portero-Otin M, Pamplona R, Berge RK. Source Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, Stavanger University Hospital, Stavanger, Norway.
2Altern Med Rev. 2004 Dec;9(4):420-8. Evaluation of the effects of Neptune Krill Oil on the clinical course of hyperlipidemia. Bunea R, El Farrah K, Deutsch L. Source Department of Internal Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.