Natural Born Hair Raiser™
- 100% Naturally derived ingredients (From whole foods - not synthetics)
- Nutrients that research suggests can encourage hair growth and a healthy scalp1-8
- No other product contains this exclusive formula
Lets Raise Some Hair!
If life has taken its toll on your hair, its time to fight back!
Why You Want It
Now research has discovered nutrients your scalp needs to grow a thicker, fuller head of hair.
Natural Born Hair Raiser™ gives your scalp the nutrients it needs to grow healthier hair - and more of it.
Why This Product Is a Better Choice
Formulated based on the latest scientific research, every ingredient has solid evidence behind its ability to support healthy hair growth. And every ingredient is 100% naturally derived from whole foods -NO synthetic ingredients!
- Biotin found in studies1 to contribute to limiting hair loss and stimulate hair re-growth as well as aid in the care of normal hair
- Silica Studies2 find women taking silica had thicker hair because of increased elasticity and tensile strength
- L-Methionine and L-Cysteine the sulfur amino acids that form "keratin," which is the protein structure of hair. These amino acids3 have been found to increase hair growth by as much as 100 percent. They not only prevent hair loss, but also improve the texture and quality of growing hair.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant, important to hair follicles, by producing sebum in the scalp, which keeps the hair roots lubricated4.
- Vitamin B Complex (6 vitamins) is especially important for hair growth and health. Hair loss has been shown5 to occur when your diet is deficient in B vitamins. B6 especially has been clinically shown to stimulate hair growth6.
- PABA is known as, "The Anti-Gray Hair Vitamin." In studies, people with "markedly gray hair" saw "dramatic hair color change and hair regrowth" when taking PABA daily7.
- Choline is often grouped with B vitamins. Its main role is to stabilize silica - the two together have been found to have a positive effect on hair strength and result in thicker hair8.
Are There Side Effects?
L-Cysteine can sometimes cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea or constipation.
Always check with your doctor before beginning any nutritional supplement.
Why Get it Here
Every product on this site is backed by our 60-day "Feel-Better-or-It's-FREE™" Guarantee. If it doesn't work or you're not happy for any reason, return whatever is left (even the empty bottle) and get your money back. No hoops to jump, no questions to answer. Simple and secure.
No auto-shipping ever. Should you decide you want more, you'll just have to come back and buy more. There will never be surprise boxes on your doorstep.
You can be confident that this is a higher quality, better value hair health product. We settle for nothing less!
1Minerva Ginecol. 2009 Oct;61(5):445-52.Hair loss in women. Tosti A, Piraccini BM, Sisti A, Duque-Estrada B. Source Department of Dermatology, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
2Nutr Metab (Lond). 2013 Jan 8;10(1):2. doi: 10.1186/1743-7075-10-2. Biological and therapeutic effects of ortho-silicic acid and some ortho-silicic acid releasing compounds: New perspectives for therapy. Jurkić LM, Cepanec I, Pavelić SK, Pavelić K. Source Department of Biotechnology, University of Rijeka, Radmile Matejčić 2, Rijeka, HR-51000, Croatia.
3J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2012 Sep 30. doi: 10.1111/jpn.12007. Effects of different dietary protein levels and DL-methionine supplementation on hair growth and pelt quality in mink (Neovision vision). Zhang HH, Jiang QK, Sun WL, Xu C, Cong B, Yang FH, Li GY. Source Institute of Special Animal and Plant Sciences, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Changchun, China, and State Key Laboratory for Molecular Biology of Special Economic Animals, Changchun, China.
4Pham-Huy, Lien Ai, Hua He, and Chuong Pham-Huy. "Free radicals, antioxidants in disease and health." International journal of biomedical science: IJBS 4.2 (2008): 89.
5J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008 Oct;59(4):547-66; quiz 567-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2008.07.001. Medical treatments for male and female pattern hair loss. Rogers NE, Avram MR.
6Brzezińska-Wcisło, Ligia. "[Evaluation of vitamin B6 and calcium pantothenate effectiveness on hair growth from clinical and trichographic aspects for treatment of diffuse alopecia in women]." Wiadomosci lekarskie (Warsaw, Poland: 1960) 54.1-2 (2000): 11-18.
7Zarafonetis, C. Darkening of gray hair during para-amino-benzoic acid therapy. J Investigative Dermatology, 399-401.
8Wickett, R. R., et al. "Effect of oral intake of choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid on hair tensile strength and morphology in women with fine hair." Archives of dermatological research 299.10 (2007): 499-505.